Each week, Jim Byrd and Biff Hamel provide valuable information about insuring your retirement finances. Tune in to the radio broadcasts or listen to the podcast here or on iTunes. Highlights of this week’s show:
Lots of people are coming into the office for their complimentary consultation because they heard us on the radio.
We have managed money and are partners with the world’s largest manager. Most of the large brokerage firms use them. Usually you have to have $25,000,000 or more to participate but with us you only need a few thousand.
We offer a risk-evaluation program to help you find your comfort zone. We then run an analysis on your portfolio. In most cases people have little risk tolerance and high risk investment despite what they have been told by their consultant. What can you do about it?
- Trade in old life insurance policies and upgrade to include long term care with new policies you do not have to qualify for.
- We talked about balance in your retirement portfolio. We offer several products used for balance:
- Managed money- you choose the risk factor
- Single premium life insurance- with no increase in premiums
- Hybrid annuities- some that just accumulate and are liquid, some that are front load for lifetime income and some that provide long term care and lifetime income.
We also talked about some of the things we do around the community, such as the Veteran’s Day BBQ and the upcoming Christmas Toy collection at our office.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!