Are you satisfied with your current retirement plan? Ask yourself these five questions to determine whether it’s time for a review of your retirement income strategy.
- Are you concerned that you might run out of money in retirement?
- Are you concerned about whether you’ll be able to enjoy a comfortable retirement?
- Do you wonder whether you will be able to afford the health care you need, when you need it?
- Are you concerned about whether you will be able to afford everything you want when you retire?
- Do you wonder whether the financial decisions you’ve made will keep you and your family secure in the future?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you may want to consider visiting with a Safe Harbor Financial Services financial advisor to get a realistic assessment of your retirement income needs.
Even if you answered “no” to all of the questions, you may be at risk of developing problems involving your income strategy that could affect your financial goals for retirement. Your family or loved ones may also face unintended financial liabilities after you pass away. It may be wise, at this point, to take advantage of a no-obligation meeting to get a second opinion and learn about alternative strategies, insurance products and various investment vehicles.
Is Your Current Financial Advisor Committed to Your Financial Success?
Now ask yourself a few additional questions and consider whether you want to learn more about the tools and services from Safe Harbor Financial Services.
- Has your financial professional ever fully evaluated your life insurance, annuity and long-term care needs, particularly if you have had a major life event — like marriage, kids, divorce, retirement, etc.?
- Has your financial professional ever fully disclosed all of the fees you are paying for your investments and his or her advice? If so, were you surprised at what he or she said?
- When you last sat down with your financial professional and went over your investment and income strategy, were you satisfied with your situation?
- Have your retirement savings declined in value to a level that is unacceptable to you? If so, what did your financial professional do to help protect your assets from future potential market losses?
We understand it is our responsibility to thoroughly understand your financial goals and objectives, leveraging our knowledge and experience to help you realize them. As a fiduciary, Jim Byrd and the team at Safe Harbor Financial have both a legal and ethical responsibility to our clients. We have built our reputation on our clients’ trust that we are prudent in how we manage their money.