This week’s episode:
- Big question: if President Trump is good for economy why do we still expect the market to fall? Because the era of cheap money is over and that’s bad for stocks and bonds.
- The last Administration printed money at an incredible rate. There were no shovel-ready projects and the money flowed into stocks instead.
- Here are the facts: Since 2012, money growth +30%, economic growth +9%, stock prices +72%. You do the math.
If you receive a pension, inflation is a big problem even if you’re lucky to get a cost of living adjustment. Over 10 years your income will rise 10% while your bills go up 68%. Come in and see us we can help.
- There is a very steep product development curve in insurance industry, but hybrid annuities are getting better and better.
- Over the last year there have been important developments in the areas of income and capital growth.
Retirement Tips for Women
- A recent New York Times article featured a 71 year-old woman who is pushing the traditional retirement way past the normal retirement age of 65 and feeling good about it.
- Ladies, you are in better shape than ever to set up a good retirement — our products are designed with you in mind.