Napoleon Hill said “Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
- New military pension rules need financial advisers to step up and serve. The military is putting most of the burden on you; old pensions are going away. Military personnel can now be eligible at 12 years.
- Companies are looking to make buying Long Term Care coverage common by selling through work sites.
- Retirement screw ups:
1) Lack of clarity
2) Refusal to accept change
3) Having a do-it-yourself mentality
4) Failing to establish a formal plan
5) Not planning for parents or children
- The Danger of High Tides and High Water Marks: Just because the tide is rising doesn’t necessarily mean your boat is doing the same thing
- CNBC recently cited one measurement showing stocks are 72% OVERVALUED. David Stockman, former advisor to Ronald Reagan, believes stocks will crash 30-40% this year. In such an event, millions of Americans would see their savings destroyed.
- Safe Harbor is the main sponsor for the Bordeaux’s golf tournament to help support the veterans home in Baldwin county July 15th. There is still time to get a team together.
Happy Fourth of July!!!