Jim Byrd and Biff Hamel discuss retirement issues every week on their popular Safe Investing radio show. This week’s show covers the challenges of living longer on your retirement portfolio and income. They also highlight several upcoming events you’ll want to take part in. Be sure to call our office for more information on anything here or to schedule your free consultation. Call 251-625-1226.
Challenges of living longer:
- Retirement is longer because people are living longer.
- With longer life comes greater expenses for long term care.
- Market returns are much lower than previously, between 4 – 7%.
- Top investment gurus are also warning of a market correction.
Features of working with Safe Harbor Financial:
- We have the experience you need for an expert evaluation of your retirement portfolio. (Many people have no idea what they have and whether or not it is enough.)
- We offer a free consultation with no pressure. We evaluate your current portfolio and you make your investment decisions based on complete information.
- We start with your objectives. Recommendations are tailored for your situation.
- We help you identify the hidden costs in your portfolio and your true long term return. (Will it last?)
- With our fixed index annuities, you are purchasing specialized insurance products and participate in market gains but you do not participate in market losses.
- Long term care plans can be included in some of our newer plans.
- If you decide to go with us, we complete a signed contract with guaranteed results on our fixed index annuity products only.
Our upcoming financial seminars are filling up fast.
Call the office immediately ( 251-625-1226) if you want a seat at one of these educational seminars:
- November 9th, 6 pm at Jesse’s Restaurant in Magnolia Springs, AL.
- November 16th, 6 pm at Original Oyster House Restaurant on Battleship Parkway in Spanish Fort.
Veteran’s Day BBQ
- Safe Harbor Financial is again sponsoring the Veteran’s Day BBQ at the American Legion Post #199 on Saturday, November 11. Hope to see you there! See details here.