This week’s episode:
On the market…
- A Trump Administration may be good for the market long-term, but that doesn’t mean new highs tomorrow.
- Our economic problems are serious and Trump has solutions — but they will take a long time to fix.
- On top of that, stocks are overvalued. Biff puts it like this: would you pay $100,000 for a used Ford Pinto? Of course not. So we continue to urge listeners to move out of the market. Remember 2008? Better to sell a month early than a day too late.
On our last seminar…
- …was great success. We had 100% sign up for free consultations. That’s unheard of!
- We added a new section to our presentation on the effects of inflation on retirement. That subject drew a lot of questions from our guests.
- Another popular issue was long-term care. Odds are this will affect you and the costs involved are very high. Our products can cut the impact of long-term care expenses down to size.
On recent client meetings…
- 401ks are a popular topic. Clients don’t want to entrust their retirement savings to the market. The market is a good way to save while you are young enough to cope with corrections. It took the market seven years to recover from the last one (in 2008). Clients who have retired or are approaching retirement are not comfortable with that type of risk.
- Is your 401k growing as fast as you think it is? You need to know because it will significantly impact your retirement income.